Account Manager (NL)
Become a Lemon!
Client Service Director
Responsible for safeguarding the overall planning, monitoring account activities and guaranteeing the quality of all services provided to the client. You are an important gatekeeper in ensuring LST’s interests.
Tasks and responsibilities
- First contact person for the client and internal organisation concerning the interpretation of the client, both coordinating the projects, relationships and commerce
- Expanding and deepening the relationship with the customer, both commercial as strategically realising account plans for short and long term
- Responsible for directing client project management
- Responsible for client budgets
- Sparring partner, both externally for communication managers, as internally for strategy and creation
You have and will develop expertise concerning various (digital) communication fields (BtB, FMCG, BtC). You have relevant knowledge in the area of marketing communication.
- Relationship builder
- A good overview
- Opportunity spotter, both from the client’s point of view as proactive
- An eye for commercial and financial opportunities
- Radiate composure and control, both to the client as internally
- Analytic ability, good at picking up signals
- Representative and service-minded
- Inspiring mentor
- Respectful leader
- Professional abilities
- Influencing results
- Convincing by expertise
- Solving problems in a refreshing way
- Strategic mindset
- Communicative skills
- Willing to look for innovation in the field
Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in the field of marketing communication, higher professional education (HBO) or higher education (WO) and you are a fluent Dutch speaker.